The thing I love the most about front-end: I get to learn new ways of doing things all the time! That's how I learned Functional Programming and, more recently with the discovery of Cyclejs, Reactive Programming. It has completely changed the way I think about UI and, I believe, made me a better developer.
- 29 years old
- Driver's Licence
Since September 2012
- I drove the complete refactoring of doyoubuzz's front end, based on a MVC framework (Angular) with modularity in mind.
This allowed us to iterate faster on the different evolutions of our editor
- I am the only front-end developer here, at doyoubuzz, so when I take a decision, I am, pretty much, alone with it. Some decisions I made were bad and I learned a lot from it, some were good and I also learned from it :)
- I set up a Continuous Integration server (based on Atlassian Bamboo) to automatically test any functional update we make and be more confident when we release.
IUT de Nantes
to May 2017
- I was in charge of 2 modules at the Université de Nantes :
- I love how teaching to others helps me getting better at what I do and this experience was very rich in learning.
to December 2012
- Added a "view-source" module inside Gaia, in order to demonstrate that any FirefoxOS app is only HTML, CSS and JS
- Optimized home screen fluidity
to June 2012
- I designed a system that allows clients to generate websites from their community's data. I developed the REST API and the front end for the website generator.