Refactored the Audio/Video calling code and integrated our AVS (Audio Video Signalling) C-library to the webapp using Web Assembly. This allowed the AVS team to iterate faster on the calling protocol and avoid long back and forth with the webapp team. (see https://github.com/wireapp/wire-webapp/pull/6308)
Helped building a strong testing culture among our team by improving the test writing process and setting up code coverage reports. This brought us more confidence when merging PR and releasing new versions.
Build features, helped improving our codebase and tackling legacy, reviewed PR and took part in cross team (Web/iOS/Android) discussions.
In 2013, I rewrote the resume editor from scratch, replacing jQuery with Angular.
This allowed us to iterate faster on the different evolutions of our editor and to regain traction.
In 2017, we discovered we should focus on the PDF version of the resume.
Our front-end needed some deep changes, this was the time to transition from Angular to something else.
I led this iterative migration that slowly replaced Angular with Cycle.